ASM’s low-profile wire management flooring system is easy to install and completely adaptable. Our flooring can be installed in new construction and renovation to existing office buildings. As low as 1 ½” finish floor heights, our low-profile provides uninterrupted flow of data and energy.
Where Can Starnet Low-Profile Flooring Be Used?
- Class A Office Buildings
- Conference Rooms
- Manufacturing & Assembly Area
- 911 Call Centers
- Training Facilities
- K-12 Schools
- Retail & Wholesale Stores
- Classrooms & Laboratories
- TV News Rooms
- Weight of system – 3.07 psf (18.1 kg/m²)
- Height of system – 1 ½” (40 mm) / 2″ (50 mm)
- Fire rating of bare panel:
- Class A Flame Spread
- Non-Combustable Materials
- Concentrated Live Load – 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
- Per IBC Table 1607.1
- Concentrated Point Load – 500 lbf (2.22 kN)
- Uniform Load – 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
- Ultimate Load Safety Factor – 2-to-1 Min.
- Rolling Loads – 10 Pass
- CISCA Wheel A (3″ dia) – 460 lb.
- 8″ dia. x 2″ Semi-Pneumatic – 500lb.
- Available at 1.5″ FFH or 2″ FFH
- Prefabricated before shipment
- Easy to install
- Heavy Duty quick-connect steel plates
- Easy to change layout and cable wiring
- No adhesives required
- No underlayment required
- No fasteners required
Your local regional sales manager is ready to discuss your next project.