Ultra Low-Profile Flooring
ASM’s ultra low-profile wire management flooring system is easy to install and completely adaptable. Our flooring can be installed in new construction and renovation to existing office buildings.
As low as 1.58″ (40 mm) finish floor heights, our low-profile flooring services provides uninterrupted flow of data and energy.
- Weight of system – 3.07 psf (18.1 kg/m²)
- Height of system – 1.58″ (40 mm) / 2″ (50 mm)
- Fire rating of bare panel:
- Class A Flame Spread
- Non-Combustible Materials
- Fire rating of resin base:
- UL94 rated V-0 Flame Classification
- Designed for use in Type I (Fire-Restrictive) & Type II (Non-Combustible) buildings per IBC Ch. 6 & 26.
- Concentrated Live Load – 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
- Per IBC Table 1607.1
- Concentrated Point Load – 500 lbf (2.22 kN)
- Uniform Load – 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
- Ultimate Load Safety Factor – 2-to-1 Min.
- Rolling Loads – 10 PASS
- CISCA Wheel A (3″ dia.) – 460 lb
- 8″ dia. x 2″ Semi-Pneumatic – 500 lb
- Available at 1.58″ (40 mm) FFH or 2″ FFH (50 mm)
- Prefabricated before shipment
- Easy to install
- Heavy duty quick-connect steel plates
- Easy to change layout and cable wiring
- No adhesives and cable wiring
- No underlayment required
- No fasteners required